Entire Three Bedroom Loft Hosted by Moab Utah Properties
6 guests • 3 bedrooms • 3 beds • 1.5 baths
Overview Of Available Dates
(Unavailable Dates In Orange)
You’ll have the condominium to yourself.
95% of recent guests gave the location a 5-star rating
The host doesn’t allow pets, parties, or smoking.
Introducing “The Loft,” your vibrant urban retreat nestled in the heart of downtown Grand Junction, Colorado, presented by Moab Utah Properties.
With space for up to six guests, this entire three-bedroom loft marries contemporary comfort with unparalleled convenience, making it the perfect choice for your stay in this lively city.
As you step into The Loft, you’ll be greeted by its stylish and spacious ambiance. Each of the three inviting bedrooms is designed for relaxation. Two feature plush king beds, while the third room is equipped with a fun and cozy bunk bed. Together, they offer a restful night’s sleep after your exciting Colorado adventures.
The Loft is more than just a place to sleep; it’s a home away from home. You’ll have the full modern kitchen at your disposal, equipped with everything you need for home-cooked meals. Stay connected with high-speed Wi-Fi, and enjoy your favorite shows on the in-unit TV.
But what sets The Loft apart is its fantastic location. Positioned just one block from Main St., you’re at the epicenter of Grand Junction’s blossoming food scene. Walk to a myriad of local restaurants, cafes, and eateries that make this city a food lover’s paradise. Moreover, with on-site parking available, you can easily venture further afield to explore Colorado’s stunning natural beauty.
Whether you’re visiting Grand Junction for business or pleasure, The Loft by Moab Utah Properties offers a unique blend of comfort, style, and local experience. Don’t just visit – live like a local and savor every moment of your Colorado getaway.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
Long Term Stays Allowed
Free Parking On-site
You will love staying only one block from Main St. in this apartment conveniently located above a restaurant. We’ve thought of everything you’ll need for a great stay. Whether you’re here on business or for pleasure, this is the place for you. Walk to many restaurants for a great experience in Grand Junction’s burgeoning food scene.
Downtown Grand Junction
Things To Know
Health & Safety
You must also acknowledge
Rental Agreement & Additional Rules
This Short-Term Rental (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Ahna Brock (owner & licensed real estate broker in the state of Colorado) and (refer to reservation) also known as “Guest” as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties herby agree as follows:
1. Property: the property Is located at:
359 Colorado Ave. #204 Grand Junction, CO 81501
The Property is furnished.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the Following persons: (see reservation)
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” (refer to the reservation) and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Check-out Date” (refer to the reservation).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 1-night minimum stay. Longer minimum says may be required during holidays or special events.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (listed below) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise the right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees: Refer to listing online.
9. Security Deposit: Owners are not currently charging a security deposit for direct booking reservations, however, the Guest will be held financially responsible for and required to pay if any of the following occurs:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
10. Cancellation Policy: Full refund if cancelled at least 5 days prior to arrival. Anything within the 5 days of arrival is up to the discretion of the owners.
11. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT Allowed.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
There is not daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units aside from the pool towels. Pool towels must be returned to the unit or $25.00 per missing towel will be charged. There is a starting supply of toiletries.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.