Entire Condominium Hosted by Moab Utah Properties
6 guests • 2 bedrooms • 3 beds • 2 baths
Overview Of Available Dates
(Unavailable Dates In Orange)
You’ll have the condominium to yourself.
Check yourself in with the keypad.
Full refund if cancelled at least 5 days prior to arrival.
The host doesn’t allow pets, parties, or smoking.
Add Dates Below For Pricing
Meet “Portal,” a second-floor oasis nestled on the west side of our building, offering you an ideal blend of comfort, convenience, and scenic views.
This condominium, located in the heart of downtown Moab, comfortably accommodates up to six guests, making it perfect for family getaways or group adventures.
Portal features two bedrooms, each adorned with wall-mounted HD TVs and comfortable beds for a good night’s rest. The master bedroom is fitted with a luxurious King bed, while the second bedroom houses a Queen bed. For added flexibility, the living room couch transforms into a cozy Queen sofa bed.
Step into a deluxe, fully-equipped kitchen, graced with sleek granite countertops and modern appliances, including a coffee grinder, coffee maker, toaster, and blender. The adjacent living and dining area features a Queen sleeper sofa, full-sized dining table, HD TV with Netflix, and a sound bar with iPod inputs and Bluetooth.
Along with these amenities, Portal provides high-speed WiFi, central heat and AC, a washer and dryer in-unit, and an iron with an ironing board for your convenience.
Outdoors, you will find a private deck equipped with a Weber gas grill for memorable BBQ nights under the Moab sky. The common area offers a relaxing hot tub and bike wash station. Every condo comes with one designated covered parking space and one additional space. For your gear and bikes, each condo provides a ground-level locked storage room.
Just a stone’s throw from Main Street, Portal immerses you in the lively spirit and stunning natural beauty of downtown Moab. Choose Portal for a memorable, comfortable, and adventure-filled stay.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Sofa Bed
Free Parking On-site
-Central Heat and AC
-Washer / Dryer included in each unit
-Iron & Ironing Board
Deluxe Fully Equipped Kitchen:
-Granite Counter Tops
Living / Dining Area:
-Queen Sleeper Sofa
-Full-Size Dining Table
-HD TV w/ Netflix
-Sound Bar w/ iPod inputs and Bluetooth
-Wall Mounted HD TV
-Walk-in Showers / Bath Tubs
-Each condominium has one designated covered parking space and one additional designated space.
-Our downtown location does not offer oversize or trailer parking.
-Each condominium has its own storage room on the ground level for bikes and other gear.
-All entry doors are equipped with electronic deadbolts for your convenience
-The common area provides a hot tub and bike wash station.
-All condominiums have a private deck/patio with a gas grill
-Best of all you are located just off Main street in the heart of downtown Moab.
Health & Safety
You must also acknowledge
Rental Agreement & Additional Rules
This Short-Term Rental (the “Agreement’) is made by and between Moab Utah
Properties and (refer to reservation) also known as “Guest” as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties herby agree as follows:
1. Property: the property Is located at:
57 E. Center St. Suite 3, Moab UT 84532
The Property is furnished.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the Following persons: (see reservation)
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” (refer to the reservation) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on the “Check-out Date” (refer to the reservation).
5. Minimum Stay: This property generally requires a 3-night minimum stay. Longer minimum says may be required during holidays or special events. 2-night minimum stays may be offered on some occasions.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (listed below) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise the right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees: Refer to listing online.
9. Security Deposit: Moab Utah Properties is not currently charging a security deposit for direct booking reservations, however, the Guest will be held financially responsible for and required to pay if any of the following occurs:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
10. Cancellation Policy: Full refund if cancelled at least 5 days prior to arrival. Anything within the 5 days of arrival is up to the discretion of Moab Utah Properties.
11. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit, on the patios, or within 100 feet of an entrance.
2. People other than those in Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT Allowed.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
There is not daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units aside from the pool towels. Pool towels must be returned to the unit or $25.00 per missing towel will be charged. There is a starting supply of toiletries.
9. Hot Tub/Swimming Pool: No Children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without supervision. When using hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
Hot tub capacity is 6 persons.
Clean swim attire must be worn at all times.
Persons with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure or any serious illness, and pregnant women-indeed persons with any doubt-should not enter the hot tub.
If there is cloudiness or foaming, or if a “locker room” or strong chlorine smell is present, the water needs treatment. Soaking in such water greatly increases your chances of getting a skin rash (pseudomonas). Please inform the management as soon as possible. 57 Robbers Roost has a spa professional taking care of the facility so we would like to know of problems immediately.
People with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, open sores or wounds should not use the spa or hot tub because of the possibility of spreading infection.
Shower with soap and water before and after using the spa or hot tub. Showering before use washes away many of the common skin bacteria, and removes lotions, deodorants, creams, etc. Soaking too long makes some people nauseous, dizzy, lightheaded or faint. Don’t soak for more than 15 minutes at one sitting in 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius) water.
Never use the spa or hot tub when you’re alone.
Never use a spa or hot tub while or after using alcohol, prescribed or non-prescribed medicines or drugs. Alcohol acts to expand your blood vessels and increase your body temperature- much like soaking in hot water does. Alcohol in your bloodstream and soaking at the same time creates a combined effect that can be damaging. The ultimate danger of combined alcohol consumption and hot water soaking is drowning due to loss of consciousness, heart attack or injury due to passing out and falling. It is best not to soak immediately after eating a heavy meal.
Limit your time in the hot tub to 15 minutes due to the fatiguing effects of prolonged use.
Do not try to adjust or touch equipment such as pumps, heaters or electrical appliances.
Enter and exit the spa or hot tub slowly and cautiously.
Do not bring food or drinks into the hot tub.
Do not use the hot tub during lightening or rainstorms.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
11. Early Check-in or Late Check-out requests: Please contact if you would like to request. If we are able to accommodate, it will be a $50 fee due to the extra strain that it puts on cleaners and potential need for schedule changes. Some days it may not be an option due to number of check-ins we have that day. Late check-outs that were not pre-approved are subject to a $100 fee.
12. The barbeque grill is inspected between every guest. If you use it and do not clean the inside and put the cover back on, you’ll be subject to a $25 charge.