Overview Of Available Dates
(Unavailable Dates In Orange)
You’ll have the house to yourself.
Check yourself in with the keypad.
Full refund if cancelled at least 5 days prior to arrival.
The host doesn’t allow pets, parties, or smoking.
Enter Dates To View Pricing
5 Minutes to Downtown and 10 Minutes to Arches National Park, you’ll love this luxury getaway because of the neighborhood, location, outdoor space, and fantastic ambiance. Great for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and big groups.
We have designed Rim Vista as a luxury escape after a long day in Moab. Master bath equipped with shower jets for relaxing massage.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Sofa Bed
Free Parking On-site
-Central Heat and AC
-Washer / Dryer included
-Iron & Ironing Board
-Essentials (towels, linens, soap, etc.)
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
-Dishes & Flatware
Living / Dining Area:
-Full-Size Dining Table
-In-Room HD TVs
-Showers / Bath Tubs
-Free parking on premises.
-All entry doors are equipped with electronic deadbolts for your convenience
-Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
-Private patio with a gas grill
Other things to note
2023 Pool & Hot Tub Schedule:
Hot Tub Schedule:
*Hot tub will close for the season on Tuesday Jan. 3rd, 2023
Feb. 17th-March 30th: 1pm-9pm.
March 31st- Oct. 22nd 10am-9pm
Oct. 23rd-Jan. 2, 2024- 1pm-9pm
*Hot tub is closed Jan. 3-Feb. 16th
2023 POOL Schedule:
Opening Date: Friday March 31st
Last Day Pool is Open: Sunday Oct. 22nd
Pool Hours: 10am-9pm daily when open
**Pool is open weather permitting. Early season (Late March/early April) pool may not open IF weather is too cold. EX: IF high temps for the day are not expected to be above 65 degrees.
Pool & Hot tub can be closed due to in-climate weather.
Please advise friends/family/renters to shower before entering pool/hot tub. People getting in without showering first makes water dirtier/grimy and requires more use of chemicals.
Rim Village Vista 8A8
Things To Know
Health & Safety
You must also acknowledge
Rental Agreement and Additional Rules
This Short-Term Rental (the “Agreement’) is made by and between Moab Utah Properties and (refer to reservation) also known as “Guest” as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties herby agree as follows:
1. Property: the property Is located at :
3862 S. Desert Willow Cir. 8A8, Moab UT 84532
The Property is furnished.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the Following persons: (see reservation)
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” (refer to the reservation) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on the “Check-out Date” (refer to the reservation).
5. Minimum Stay: This property generally requires a 3-night minimum stay. Longer minimum says may be required during holidays or special events. 2-night minimum stays may be offered on some occasions.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (listed below) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise the right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees: Refer to listing online.
9. Security Deposit: Moab Utah Properties is not currently charging a security deposit for direct booking reservations, however, the Guest will be held financially responsible for and required to pay if any of the following occurs:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
10. Cancellation Policy: Full refund if cancelled at least 5 days prior to arrival. Anything within the 5 days of arrival is up to the discretion of Moab Utah Properties.
11. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT Allowed.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
There is not daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units aside from the pool towels. Pool towels must be returned to the unit or $25.00 per missing towel will be charged. There is a starting supply of toiletries.
9. Hot Tub/Swimming Pool: No Children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without supervision. When using hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
11. Early Check-in or Late Check-out requests: Please contact if you would like to request. If we are able to accommodate, it will be a $50 fee due to the extra strain that it puts on cleaners and potential need for schedule changes. Some days it may not be an option due to number of check-ins we have that day. Late check-outs that were not pre-approved are subject to a $100 fee.
12. The barbeque grill is inspected between every guest. If you use it and do not clean the inside and put the cover back on, you’ll be subject to a $25 charge.