Entire Townhouse Hosted by Moab Utah Properties
7 guests • 3 bedrooms • 5 beds • 2 baths
You’ll have the house to yourself.
Check yourself in with the keypad.
No charge for cancellation up to 10 days prior to arrival.
The host doesn’t allow pets, parties, or smoking.
Rim Village Vista • J4 Availability:
Ready to Book your Stay? Select Dates Below:
Welcome to Moab, Our Condo is nestled in a Secluded corner off the main street for your quiet stay.
Three Bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms offer lots of space during your stay.
The Master bedroom has a king-size bed and jetted tub. Just outside the Master bedroom is a private hot tub to enjoy!
First guest room offers a king-size bed and TV with a spacious room. The second guest room is suited with three twin beds. A second full bath is in the hallway between the two guest rooms.
We have designed our home for your luxury after a long day in Moab.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
3 Single Beds
Free Parking On-site
-Central Heat and AC
-Washer / Dryer included
-Iron & Ironing Board
-Essentials (towels, linens, soap, etc.)
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
-Dishes & Flatware
Living / Dining Area:
-Full-Size Dining Table
-In-Room HD TVs
-Showers / Bath Tubs
Other things to note
2021 Pool & Hot Tub Schedule:
Hot Tub Schedule:
*Hot tub will close for the season on Sunday Jan. 3rd, 2021
Feb. 12th-March 26th: ~1pm-9pm.
March 27th-Sunday Oct. 24th 10am-9pm
Oct. 25th-Jan. 2, 2022- 1pm-9pm
*Hot tub is closed Jan. 3-Feb. 11th
2021 POOL Schedule:
Opening Date: Friday March 27th
Last Day Pool is Open: Sunday Oct. 24th
Pool Hours: 10am-9pm daily when open
**Pool is open weather permitting. Early season (Late March/early April) pool may not open IF weather is too cold. EX: IF high temps for the day are not expected to be above 65 degrees.
Pool & Hot tub can be closed due to in-climate weather.
Please advise friends/family/renters to shower before entering pool/hot tub. People getting in without showering first makes water dirtier/grimy and requires more use of chemicals.
Rim Village Vista J4
Things To Know
Health & Safety
You must also acknowledge
Rental Agreement and Additional Rules
This Short-Term Rental (the “Agreement’) is made by and between Moab Utah
Properties and (refer to reservation) also known as “Guest” as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties herby agree as follows:
- Property: the property Is located at: 3686 Spanish Vly Dr J4, Moab UT 84532. The Property is furnished.
- Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the Following persons: (see reservation)
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons.
- Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” (refer to the reservation) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on the “Check-out Date” (refer to the reservation).
- Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3-night minimum stay. Longer minimum says may be required during holidays or special events.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise the right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Rental Rate and Fees:
Refer to listing online. Once reservation is booked, card information will be stored by the website, and the full cost of stay will be charged approximately 10 days prior to arrival. Guests will not receive check-in instructions until the payment has gone through
Guests will be charged a $200 deposit (in addition to the cost of stay). This is a security deposit and shall be refunded in no more than 14 days after the checkout date provided no deductions are made due to:.
- Damage to the property or furnishings;
- Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
- Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
- Cancellation Policy: Guests may cancel for no charge up to 10 days prior to arrival as the Guest’s card will not be charged until then. After the cost of full stay has been charged, cancellation refunds are up to the discretion of Moab Utah Properties on a case by case basis. If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, please email email@example.com
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
Rental Rules (Exhibit A)
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
- People other than those in Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are NOT Allowed.
- Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is not daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units aside from the pool towels. Pool towels must be returned to the unit or $25.00 per missing towel will be charged. There is a starting supply of toiletries.
- Hot Tub/Swimming Pool: No Children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without supervision. When using hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
- The hot tub is inspected between every guest. If there are any damages, you will be responsible for the cost of repair. The snaps on the cover are frequently broken from improper use and cost a minimum of $20 each to replace.
- Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
- Early Check-in or Late Check-out requests: Please contact if you would like to request. If we are able to accommodate, it will be a $20 fee due to the extra strain that it puts on cleaners and potential need for schedule changes. Some days it may not be an option due to number of check-ins we have that day. Late check-outs that were not pre-approved are subject to a $100 fee.
- The barbeque grill is inspected between every guest. If you use it and do not clean the inside and put the cover back on, you’ll be subject to a $25 charge.